About the Company
We are an indigenous Nigerian company established by professionals to improve the quality of Material management and support Engineering Practice and Procedures by developing and maintaining the physical systems that are necessary for the functioning of modern society through Engineering Designs, Inspection, Procurement, inventory and Construction services in the areas of mechanical engineering including structural materials – steel pipes , steel plates ,Beams, RODS , bar, materials handling ( hoses ) , mechanical fittings – Valves, flanges ,sockets ,nipples , mechanical consumables- teflon rods , graphite sheets, gasket , fibre ropes, wire mesh e.t.c
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
- Promote our brand and services we render to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and presentations
- Maintain and keep a good relationship with our clients
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and deals are gotten.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- A thorough understanding of clients’ needs/objectives
- Sourcing of contracts via Nipex, Tender Magazines and Collection of tenders from various ministries and follow through for positive results.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner .
- 80% of the time will be out of the office for follow-up and follow-through meetings.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Discuss materials needs and requirements with customers and engineers.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying materials and products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs
- Collating client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas of improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any related Science Field
- Within 3 – 8years of experience in the sales and technology field.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and sales skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and business writing skills especially proposals
- Proficient in MS Office packages especially PowerPoint
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to Drive (COMPULSORY)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Salary Range₦100,000 – ₦150,000